The luxurious Massage Chair inSPORTline Kostaro II offers many functions which allow you to adjust the massage to your liking. This chair will massage your entire body (from the shoulders to the feet). Moreover, it offers a variety of both manual and preset programs with numerous speed and intensity levels. The carbon fiber in the backrest transfers heat from the infrared heating source, allowing you to enjoy a heated massage. The massage heads imitate the masseur’s hand movements, offering as many as 6 different massage programs. Apart from massage heads with rollers, the chair also has 28 massage airbags, 12 of which are in the armrests, allowing you to enjoy an excellent air pressure massage (from the shoulders to the fingertips). The other airbags surround the calves and feet (in the footrest), simulating a soothing foot massage. The chair also has a function that automatically detects your shoulder area before each and every massage, adjusting the massage airbags and heads to the optimal position, according to the actual position of your shoulders.
One of the Massage Chair inSPORTline Kostaro II‘s main features is the Zero Gravity function which allows you to smoothly position the entire chair with just one button. In this position, your thighs and calves are above your heart. The weight of several body parts will be evenly distributed over the chair, relieving pressure from your body and making the massage more effective. Another special feature, Zero Space, will make selecting the right spot for your chair much easier. Thanks to this function, the chair does not have to stand more than 5 centimeters away from a wall. When the backrest starts getting into position, you will feel as if the chair is “carrying” you forward. As a result, when the chair is fully reclined, the wall will not stand in its way.
Moreover, the Massage Chair inSPORTline Kostaro II also allows you to create and save your own personal setting.The chair can be fully operated by a remote control. However, to adjust the recline or pause the massage, you can use the speed dial buttons on the right armrest. The chair also features 3D Bluetooth speakers, removable headrest and transport wheels for easy manipulation. The Massage Chair inSPORTline Kostaro II allows you to enjoy a soothing massage from the comfort of your home.
This function enables you adjust the chair into the zero-gravity position with one push of a button. This position simulates the position of an astronaut during a space shuttle launch. In this position, your weight is distributed to relieve your spine. Moreover, it also relieves the pressure put on your heart, expands lung capacity and stimulates blood circulation in the legs, thus preventing any possible swelling.
This special system allows you to smoothly position the entire chair with just one button. The chair can move horizontally by 22 cm, which means that to incline the backrest, it does not have to stand more than 5 cm away from a wall. In this way, it differs from classic massage chairs that need to be dragged away.
Prolonged “L” Design
An ergonomic, prolonged “L” design copies the S-curved shape of your spine and even includes the upper part of your legs. The 135-cm-long massage system allows for an effective massage of your back, glutes and thighs. Thanks to the correct natural position of spine vertebrae, the massage relieves both your spine and stiff back muscles.
Air Pressure Arm/Shoulder Massage
The set of 12 airbags is adjusted to the shape of your body, providing a complex massage of your arms (from the shoulders to the fingertips). The position of the airbags around the shoulders can be adjusted to your body proportions, making the massage more effective.
The heating function uses long-wave infrared radiation that is transferred through carbon fiber. The backrest is heated up to 40°C – 50°C, which is the optimum temperature for warming your muscles and relieving your pain. Thanks to its wavelength, the infrared radiation penetrates deep tissue, activating calls and stimulating metabolism.
The anatomically shaped headrest is height-adjustable in the range of 10 centimeters. Since the back upholstery is attached to the chair with a zipper, you can remove it to make the head/neck massage even more intense.
Intense Leg Massage
The specially shaped airbags completely surround the calves, ankles and upper part of your feet, providing a quality air pressure massage. The rollers massage your soles, simulating a regular massage (you can choose from various intensity levels).
Programs and functions:
- 2D smart massage (massage wheels move up, down, forward and back, imitating the masseur’s hand movements and therefore providing an authentic experience)
- 5 massage types (shiatsu, kneading, flapping, knocking, simultaneous kneading and knocking)
- 6 preset programs (quick, thorough full-body, oriental – quick neck/back, Swedish – intense kneading, lying down and spine massage)
- 5 manual programs (overall, partial, fixed, upper body, lower body massage)
- Back heating function (40°C – 50°C)
- Air pressure arm, calf, foot and waist massage
- 3 massage intensity modes
- 3 massage speed levels
- Zero Gravity function
- Zero Space function
- Adjustable position of massage heads / speed level / massage options
- Computer memory: 2 massage modes
- Automatic detection of sitting position
- Home massage chair with a wide range of functions
- Full-body/focused area massage
- Adjustable backrest/footrest
- Back heating function (40°C – 50°C)
- 28 massage airbags
- 9 massage heads
- Transport wheels for easy manipulation
- Remote control with LCD display
- Speed dial buttons on right armchair
- Built-in 3D Bluetooth speakers
- Output: 150 W
- Maximum power usage: 150 W
- Assembled dimensions: length 164 x width 76 x height 118 cm
- Package dimensions: length 148 x width 80 x height 92 cm + length 55 x width 42 x height 54 cm
- Maximum length when in use: 185 cm
- Seat width: 52 cm
- Material: synthetic leather
- Weight limit: 150 kg
- Weight: 86.5 kg
- The device is not intended for the treatment of muscular and other diseases. This is not a medical device.